DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
- Preparation of various coffee specialties on a portafilter coffee machine
- Orders, incoming goods control and professional storage of the goods
- Active selling and presentation of the range of goods
- Cashier activities
- Care of the equipment and the workplace
- Preparation and follow-up tasks
- Conference support
- Setting the table in the conference and training rooms and providing and replenishing food and beverages
- Support of the service team
- Completed vocational training in the catering industry is an advantage
- Experience in the catering industry is a prerequisite, ideally in the hotel and service environment
- Commitment, joy and passion
- Reliable and independent way of working
- Well groomed and confident appearance
- Pleasure in dealing with guests
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- High degree of service awareness
- Collegiality, team spirit, reliability and flexibility
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- Regulated working hours from Monday to Friday.
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as digital working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and a culture of feedback
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, fast-growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.