DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
To strengthen our international team we are looking for a Senior Quality Manager (f/m/d) - Airline Catering for our location in Kelsterbach as soon as possible.
- Management and coordination of the QM team at the Airline Catering locations in Germany
- Responsibility for quality assurance in the Airline Catering division
- Verification of compliance with food safety standards, the HACCP system and hygiene practice
- Further development of the quality management system in production
- Implementation of customer and authority requirements in the plants (including HALAL)
- Organization and execution of internal quality and food safety audits as well as external audits
- Contact person for customers and authorities in the area of quality assurance and food safety
- Planning and implementation of preventive and improvement measures in the plant
- Complaint and crisis management
- Implementation and monitoring of cleaning standards and waste management
- Initiation and monitoring of construction and repair measures in the production facility
- Conducting employee training in the area of food safety and HALAL regulations
- Specialized studies in the field of food technology, food hygiene, ecotrophology and / or a comparable field.
- Additional training in the catering industry, preferably large kitchens, in the area of hygiene/HACCP is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned fields of activity or in a food-producing company is required
- Management experience is an advantage
- High level of personal commitment, hands-on mentality, ability to work under pressure and flexibility (shift work, domestic and international travel)
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Highest sense of quality and responsibility
- Independent working style and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good computer skills (MS-Office)
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
You are looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group.
Become part of our team!
Then please apply with your meaningful application documents including your salary requirements.