DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
Your responsibilities:Whether banquet & event at events, à la carte in Restaurant 181 or abroad with the "Team international" - there are no limits to the highlights in the Olympic Park with us!
- You are jointly responsible for the management and coordination of the kitchen team
- You live out your creativity as a provider of ideas for the range of dishes and recipes
- You organize, lead and control the daily food production
- You pay attention to the compliance with the hygiene requirements according to HACCP
- You advise our guests competently with regard to the range of dishes and guarantee the highest quality
Your Skills & Abilities:
- You have completed vocational training as a chef (m/f/d) and have already gained professional experience as a chef, chef de partie and/or sous chef
- You have leadership skills and a high level of quality awareness
- You also have knowledge of HACCP, quality management and occupational safety
- Your heart beats for the gastronomy and you would like to continue your way in this branch in a safe company.
Was wir Ihnen bieten:In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as digital working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and a culture of feedback
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, fast-growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.