DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
What to expect:
- Creation of deployment plans for around 100 stadium guides
- Control of the daily schedules and coordination of the daily business
- First point of contact for the tour guides and responsibility for clothing issue
- Operational support for the strong seasonal business
What to bring:
- Completed training in the commercial field
- Strong communication skills and polite manners
- Very good knowledge of German and MS-Office
- Soccer affinity is an advantage
We want to offer you:In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day...
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- Promotion and opportunities for advancement for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- A job in a growing market of the future as well as attractive and competitive remuneration
- Individual development opportunities
- Support and learning opportunities from creative and successful managers
- National and international career opportunities in a
- Diverse, constantly growing and successful gastronomy group.
- Regular employee appraisals and a practiced feedback culture
- Regular company events - sporting & social
- Varied lunch, drinks and coffee specialties
- Lots of fun and a constantly growing learning curve