DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
Your tasks:Whether ice hockey, soccer, handball, rugby, running, equestrian & action sports, European Championships 2022 - there are no limits to the sporting highlights in the Olympiapark with us!
- You will organize and supervise up to 200 (sports) events and functions per year with 2 to 1,500 VIP guests in the Olympic Park
- In the discussions with our customers you show your negotiating skills and work out all details together
- With the help of BankettProfi you will work out catering offers and prepare calculations & invoices
- On the day of the event you will be present and support the organizer with words and deeds
- As an organizational talent you coordinate service, kitchen and logistics orders and are the interface to other departments & locations
Your Skills & Abilities:
- You have already gained professional experience in gastronomy or in the event and function sector (e.g. as a service employee, catering manager or event planner).
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training or a degree (e.g. as an event manager, tourism management, event management, event and event management)
- You are the perfect host for your customers & guests
- Your heart beats for gastronomy and you would like to continue your way in this industry in a secure company
- You are passionate about planning & organizing and always keep a cool head
What we offer youIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as digital working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and a culture of feedback
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, fast-growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.