DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
- Responsibility for the smooth and professional running of the daily business
- Active guest and customer service
- Cashier activities (cashless)
- Conference service
- Carrying out administrative activities (orders, inventories)
- Support serving in the lunch business
- Management tasks
- Completed professional training in the hotel or catering industry an advantage
- Distinctive hospitality qualities
- MS-Office knowledge
- Knowledge of TCPOS desirable
- Self-confident, committed and stress-resistant
- Well groomed and confident appearance
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Enjoyment of your job - you are a full-blooded gastronome
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- Regulated working hours from Monday to Friday.
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as digital working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, fast-growing and international group?
Become part of our team
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.