DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
You have that certain something, are service-oriented, quality-conscious, self-initiated and curious? Are you looking forward to a new professional challenge in an exciting, international group?
Then join us as a team leader (m/f/d) for our personnel and event scheduling department!
- Management of our scheduling team with six team members
- Active personnel scheduling of our pool of temporary staff for the various events in the DO & CO world
- On-site supervision of employees at events in the Allianz Arena, in the Olympic Park, in our DO & CO Hotel Munich and at international events
- Various personnel administration tasks
- Participation in events at the hottest Munich locations (e.g. Allianz Arena, R181, Olympiapark)
- Personal contact person for internal customers
- Completed gastronomic or commercial training desirable, e.g. in hotel management, as a shipping clerk, as a personnel clerk, or similar
- Professional experience in personnel planning
- Ideally first management experience
- Service-oriented and confident appearance
- Independent and structured way of working
- Self-confident, committed and stress-resistant
- Team spirit, reliability and flexibility
- Able to work under pressure even in stressful situations
- Fluent German and English
What we offer you:
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day ...
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as a digital working time recording system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and a culture of feedback
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary, free catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social