DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
- Preparation and follow-up tasks
- Conference support Setting the conference and training rooms as well as providing and replenishing food and beverages
- Inventory of stock and regular stock control
- Service tasks
- Active selling of food and beverages
- Cashier activities
- General cleaning tasks
- Abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung in der Gastronomie von Vorteil
- Erfahrung in der Gastronomie ist Voraussetzung, idealerweise im Hotel- und Serviceumfeld
- Engagement, Freude und Leidenschaft
- Zuverlässige und eigenständige Arbeitsweise
- Gepflegtes und sicheres Auftreten
- Freude am Umgang mit Gästen
- Sehr gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse
- Kommunikationsstärke, Belastbarkeit und Flexibilität
- Hohes Maß an Servicebewusstsein
- Kollegialität, Teamgeist, Zuverlässigkeit und Flexibilität
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- Regulated working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working time models (full-time, part-time, 4-day week)
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as digital working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and a culture of feedback
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful
successful, fast-growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.