DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
To strengthen our international team we are looking for a Recruiter (f/m/d) in the field of Airline Catering as soon as possible.
What to expect
- First point of contact on all relevant recruitig topics
- Coordination of all recruiting activities from requisition to approval process and contract signing
- Applicant management including conducting job interviews
- Ensuring an excellent "DO & CO Candidate Experience
- Establishing long-term relationships with candidates
- Participation in job and training fairs
- Other activities within the HR department as required
Our requirements to you
- Completed studies in the field of economics, social sciences, psychology or comparable course of studies
- First professional experience in human resources, preferably with a focus on recruiting / active sourcing would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of modern recruiting and sourcing methods
- Confident handling of common MS Office applications
- High social media affinity
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Reliability, willingness to learn, initiative and "hands-on" mentality
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and enjoy working with people
What we offer you
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Become part of our team!
Then please apply with your comprehensive application documents including your salary requirements.