DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself.
What to expect
- High-quality preparation in the in-house patisserie of cakes, desserts and sweets according to the given recipe with fresh products of the highest quality
- Presentation and arrangement of the dishes according to our customers' specifications
- Coordination of the preparation work and co-responsibility for a smooth organization and work flow in the patisserie
- Compliance with delivery times, quality standards and hygiene guidelines
What you can offer
- Professional training and work experience in the production of sweets, cakes and desserts
- Highest quality awareness
- Independent way of working, professional appearance
- Passion & heart for the profession and attention to deta
- High personal commitment, friendly nature, hands-on mentality, ability to work under pressure and flexibility (shift work)
- High sense of responsibility
What we would like to offer you
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day ...
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- Promotion and opportunities for advancement for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- A job in a growing market of the future as well as attractive and competitive remuneration
- Individual development opportunities
- Support and learning opportunities in a diverse, constantly growing and successful gastronomy group
- Regular employee appraisals and an active feedback culture
- Regular company events- sporting & social
- Varied lunch and beverages
- Lots of fun and a constantly growing learning curve
- Participation in ínternational events in event catering (Formula 1, ATP Madrid, Champions League finals and many more)
ContactPlease apply online with your application documents and salary requirements via our APPLICATION FORM.
We look forward to hearing from you!