DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a truck driver (m/f/d) for the Airline Catering division at the Munich Airport location as soon as possible.
What you can expect
- Loading and unloading of the trucks
- Transport of catering and equipment to/from the production site to the airport
- Return transport of the returned and dirty equipment
- Responsibility for the cleanliness of the trucks
Our requirements to you
- You are in possession of a valid class 2 or C driver's license
- You have all 5 truck modules
- You already have some driving experience
- You identify yourself with the field of activity
- You have a high degree of flexibility (shift work) and a sense of responsibility
- You have a good knowledge of German
What we offer you
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees Regular company events - sporting & social
Become part of our team!
Please apply with your application documents including your salary expectations.