DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company - A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky
As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 29 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly - sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Japanese specialty chef (m/f/d) at the Kelsterbach location as soon as possible.
What you can expect
- Independent cooking, production and preparation of Japanese first and business class dishes
- Inspection and control of the goods for correctness and quality
- Compliance with our hygiene and quality standards according to HACCP
Our requirements for you
- Professional experience in Japanese cuisine and in the preparation of traditional Japanese food and dishes at fine dining level
- Product and commodity knowledge of Japanese cuisine
- Ideally completed vocational training as a cook
- High willingness to serve
- Willingness to work shifts
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
What we offer you
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- the fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- amotivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- afair and performance-related remuneration system
- development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- culinary catering for our employees
- regular company events - sporting & social
Become part of our team!
Then please apply with your meaningful application documents including your salary requirements.