DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company - A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky
As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly - sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Japanese specialty chef (m/f/d) at the Kelsterbach location as soon as possible.
- Independent cooking, production and preparation of Japanese first and business class dishes
- Inspection and control of the goods for correctness and quality
- Compliance with our hygiene and quality standards according to HACCP
- Professional experience in Japanese cuisine and in the preparation of traditional Japanese food and dishes at fine dining level
- Product and commodity knowledge of Japanese cuisine
- Ideally completed vocational training as a cook
- High willingness to serve
- Willingness to work shifts
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day ...
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance
- Promotion and opportunities for advancement for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- A job in a growing market of the future as well as attractive and competitive remuneration
- Individual development opportunities
- Support and learning opportunities in a diverse, constantly growing and successful gastronomy group
- Regular employee appraisals and an active feedback culture
- Regularly held company events- sporting & social
- Free lunch and drinks
- Lots of fun and a constantly growing learning curve
- Participation in international events in event catering (Formula 1, ATP Madrid, Champions League finals and many more.
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team! Then please apply with your meaningful application documents including your salary requirements.