Truck driver (m/f/d) at Frankfurt Airport
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Host out of passion
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: With our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop your potential as part of a global team of 10,000 personalities at 32 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable moments yourself
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a truck driver (m/f/d) for the Airline Catering division at the Frankfurt Airport location as soon as possible.
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Transport of catering and equipment directly to the airlines' aircraft at Frankfurt Airport
- Return transport of returned and dirty equipment
- Responsibility for the cleanliness of the trucks
- Responsible for the smooth transport of our customers' orders
- Interface to all internal operational departments
- Possession of a Driver's license C with modules 95 (16 ton) is required and driving experience/professional experience
- High identification with the area of responsibility
- Independent and organized way of working
- Reliability and honesty
- High personal commitment, hands-on mentality, ability to work under pressure and flexibility (shift work)
- High sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Service and team oriented
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
- Impeccable police record, ideally background check according to § 7 Luft - SIG (German Aviation Security Act)
What we offer you
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees Regular company events - sporting & social
Become part of our team!
Please apply with your application documents including your salary expectations.