DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
TasksWhether banquet & event at events, à la carte in Restaurant 181 or abroad with the "Team international" - there are no limits to the highlights in the Olympic Park with us!
- You produce food & dishes for a wide variety of events and functions
- You will independently put together the ingredients required for the production of the dishes, while adhering to the quantity and weight specifications.
- You will also help organize the kitchen and ensure compliance with DO & CO quality standards.
- You will take part in events in the Olympic Park and outside (by arrangement)
- You have already gained professional experience in the kitchen and ideally have completed vocational training as a chef (m/f/d)
- You work with high quality awareness and are passionate about gastronomy
- You like to bring in new ideas through your creativity
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.