Chef de Partie (m/f/d) at the Olympiapark
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
TasksWhether banquet & event at events, à la carte in Restaurant 181 or abroad with the "Team international" - there are no limits to the highlights in the Olympic Park with us!
- As a post chef, you are independently responsible for your post.
- You will take care of the preparation and cooking of the meals and dishes.
- You will take on (initial) personnel responsibility in your team.
- You will also provide organisational support, prepare order lists and check compliance with DO & CO quality standards.
- You will take part in Events in the Olympic Park and outside (by arrangement)
- You have completed vocational training as a chef (m/f/d) and have already gained some professional experience as a commis de cuisine, junior chef, chef de cuisine, saucier or entremétier.
- You have a high level of quality awareness and a passion for your profession
- You keep a cool head even in stressful situations and observe the applicable hygiene regulations according to HACCP
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.