DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
- You will provide logistical support for many of our events from set-up to dismantling
- As part of a team, you will plan the preparation, running and implementation of the complete kitchen logistics
- Together you will set up the equipment for buffets and show kitchens for concerts, festivals, etc. the equipment for buffets and show kitchens for concerts, festivals or the like
- During the event you are the contact person for the kitchen on site
- At the end of the event you will take care of return and re-storage of the equipment.
- In the central warehouse, you will be in charge of order picking, and stocktaking of the kitchen area
- You will have the opportunity to actively help shape new processes in the kitchen area and contribute all your knowledge and experience
- Training as a chef or at least 2 years of professional experience in a kitchen.
- Your heart beats for events and you would like to continue your path in this field in a secure company
- As an organisational talent, you are good at improvising and do not shy away from working in the evenings or on weekends
- Careful and responsible way of working
- Driving licence class B and forklift driving licence, driving licence C an advantage
- You have already gained some experience in event logistics or in the operational area of logistics
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.