Commis de Patisserie (m/f/d) in the Olympic Tower
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
- You will oversee the production of high-quality desserts & sweets for our events in Restaurant 181 in the Olympic Tower.
- You use your eye for detail in the production and presentation of the dishes and respond to customer wishes
- You live out your creativity in the design of desserts and baked goods
- You are responsible for the preparation and execution of the à la carte, conference and banquet business as well as the necessary mise en place
- You also assist in ordering goods and taking inventory
- You have completed vocational training as a cook or confectioner (m/f/d)
- Qualities such as creativity, attention to detail and a service mentality characterise you
- You are a passionate patissier or would like to develop into one
- Initial experience in the upscale gastronomy/hotel industry is desirable, but not necessary.
- We are also happy to welcome newcomers to the profession!
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.