DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
TasksWhether banquet & event at events, à la carte in the Restaurant 181 or abroad with the "Team international" - the highlights in the Olympic Park have no limits!
- You support the entire kitchen team in the production of dishes & dishes
- Thereby you will develop recipes together with the team and organise the production preparation
- In your work you will you will ensure compliance with DO & CO quality standards
- You will participate in Events in the Olympic Park and outside (by arrangement)
- You have a completed vocational training as a chef (m/f/d)
- You have a high level of quality awareness and a passion for your profession
- You keep a cool head even in stressful situations and observe the applicable hygiene regulations according to HACCP
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.