Dishwasher (m/f/d) at the Olympiapark
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – Gastgeber aus Leidenschaft
Culinary flights of fancy above the clouds, on the lawn and in the city: with our three divisions Airline Catering, International Event Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotel, we prepare gourmet experiences for all the senses for our guests. Special moments need special people. People who are passionate about thinking outside the box and want to develop their own potential. At DO & CO, you will develop yourself in a global team of 10,000 personalities at 28 locations on three continents. Create unforgettable experiences - and experience unforgettable things yourself.
- You sort and clean the used crockery & cutlery
- To do this, you operate the dishwashing and cleaning machines
- You put the cleaned crockery back on the shelves
- You also clean the kitchen workstations and the service and guest areas
- You lend a hand and support your team
- You are reliable and physically resilient
- You are flexible in terms of time and willing to work evenings or weekends
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early
responsibility and new challenges every day:
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-related remuneration system as well as a digital
- working time recording
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular appraisal interviews and feedback culture
- Discounted shopping via corporate benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
Are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful
in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.