- You are responsible for quality assurance and compliance with applicable hygiene regulations in the kitchen area
- You are responsible for the professional and high-quality processing of our fresh goods
- Compliance with quantity and weight specifications of recipes in the preparation of meals as well as responsible handling of food are a matter of course for you
- Planning and compilation of the products which are required for food production
- Receiving goods, quality inspection and documentation
- Completed vocational training as a chef work experience in upscale gastronomy an advantage
- High degree of quality awareness and willingness to perform services
- High social competence and ability to work in a team
- Dynamic and creative with own ideas and challenging goals with great attention to detail
We offerIn addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges every day: ...
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and performance.
- A motivated and dynamic team with creative and professional minds
- A fair and performance-based remuneration system as well as a digital working time recording system
- Development opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- Regular employee appraisals and a living feedback culture
- Discounted Shopping via Corporate Benefits
- Culinary catering for our employees
- Regular company events - sporting & social
You are looking forward to a new, exciting professional challenge in a successful, strongly growing and international group?
Become part of our team
We also offerDo you have that certain something, are you service-oriented, quality-conscious, self-initiated and curious? Are you looking forward to a new professional challenge in an exciting, international group?
DO & CO Hotel Munich
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Please apply online with your application documents including your salary expectations via our APPLICATION FORM. We look forward to hearing from you!